Zelle is a convenient way to send money right from your mobile banking app or online banking account.
Whether it's saving you a trip to the ATM or taking out the guesswork of divvying up the cost of the lunch tab, Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send and request money with friends, family and others you trust2. Money is sent directly to the recipient's account and is typically available in minutes1, and all you need to send money is the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number.
Mobilize your money with Zelle.
Send money fast in just a few steps.
Settle up with roommates, friends and more, regardless of where they bank2.
Easily divide the cost of the dinner check, coffee and more.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is Zelle®?
- Zelle is a fast, safe and easy way to send money directly between almost any bank accounts in the U.S., typically within minutes1. With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can send money to people you trust, regardless of where they bank2.
- Who can I send money to with Zelle?
- You can send money to friends, family and others you trust2.
Since money is sent directly from your bank account to another person's bank account within minutes1, it's important to only send money to people you trust, and always ensure you've used the correct email address or U.S. mobile number.
- How do I use Zelle?
- You can send, request, or receive money with Zelle.
- To get started, log into online banking, navigate to Move Money and select “Send Money with Zelle®, or simply click on the “Send Money with Zelle® button on the account page. From your mobile app, navigate to “More” and select “Send Money with Zelle®. Accept terms and conditions, enter your email address or U.S. mobile phone number, receive a one-time verification code, enter it and you’re ready to start sending and receiving with Zelle.
- To send money using Zelle, simply add a trusted recipient's email address or U.S. mobile phone number, enter the amount you'd like to send and an optional note, review, then hit "Send." In most cases, the money is available to your recipient in minutes1.
- To request money using Zelle, choose "Request," select the individual(s) from whom you'd like to request money, enter the amount you'd like to request, include an optional note, review and hit "Request"3.
- To receive money, just share your enrolled email address or U.S. mobile phone number with a friend and ask them to send you money with Zelle.
Don't have our mobile app? Download it for free:
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc, registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android, Google Play, and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone carrier for details. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
2 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
3 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a U.S. mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle.